Applications through the Hong Kong National Committee
All Hong Kong applicants can apply through the UWC Scholarship Scheme to any of the 18 UWC schools and colleges around the world, including Li Po Chun United World College of Hong Kong (LPCUWC).
To qualify as a Hong Kong applicant, you will need:
- To be holding a Hong Kong Permanent ID Card or dependent visa; and
- To be currently studying in Secondary 4 or 5 (or its equivalent) as at September 2019.
Please note that some overseas UWC schools and colleges have a minimum age requirement.
It is anticipated that for 2020 entry there will be approximately 60 scholarship places available to overseas UWC schools and colleges and to LPCUWC.
UPDATE: ROLLING ADMISSION
Due to recent social development, UWCHK and Li Po Chun UWC is launching a second round of applications today (26 November 2019).
Students who completed the application form by the original deadline of 25 November 2019 will be considered first; applications received after 25 November 2019 will be considered on a rolling (first-come first-served) basis. Students are encouraged to submit their complete applications as soon as possible.
To all UWC schools and colleges (including LPCUWC) for Hong Kong Applicants
1. Online Application Form - to be completed by applicant via the online system.
2. Parent Statement (Form P) - to be completed by parents via the online system.
3. Recommendation Form - to be completed by your current school's Principal or a reference, sent via the online application form.
4. Last 2 years of school reports.
5. Identity documents.
6. Passport-size photo.
Important for 2020 entry application!
Please make sure you register for an account on the application platform. This will be your primary source of receiving notifications form the selection committee throughout the application process.
Applicants are advised to submit their applications ahead of the deadline to avoid heavy internet traffic near the deadline closing time (i.e. close to midnight) which might result in applications not saving fully.